CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Who Said Poetry Is Boring?

1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife;
Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I was dreaming;
That is why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss;
But I only slept with you because I was pissed.

5. I thought that I could love no other;
That is until i met your brother.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you;
But the roses are wilting, violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take the paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes;
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away;
What have you stepped on to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell;
Except for maybe 'Go to hell'.

11. What inspired this amorous ryhme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime!

0 comments: