CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

You call yourself a Christian?

Christians and non-Christians. Are there any difference? How about Christians and non-believers?

A Christian is a person who accepted Christ where as for the non-Christians, their religion could be Buddhist, Islam, Hindu and etc.

"Non-believer" is a word that is slightly harsh compared to non-Christian but the meaning of that word is the same as non-Christian.

Now tell me how would you feel when a Christian comes up to you and said that you are a non-believer? Pretty pissed I guess but is it necessary for a Christian to say that?

The situation goes like this :
__________________________________________________
My friend who is not a Christian had a crush with a girl who is a Christian (interesting right?). Now the girl did not like him at first but then sooner or later sparks started and they were together (aww~ so sweet). As a Christian for myself I know that a Christian wants a Christian fiancée or a fiancé but aren't Christians a bit picky on that? Recently she was kinda like giving a cold shoulder on my friend.

Why is that so?

That is because she complains that he is not a Christian and she wants to end the relationship. To be honest I have no idea why she wants to say that. Maybe she is trying to get rid of him to be with another guy or whatever I do not know and I do not wanna know because it is none of my business. Very well then but there is a sentence from her that made me pissed off and I was so ashamed that she is a Christian. She said this to him,"I will not walk with a NON-BELIEVER. Therefore go find another girl".

I was like "Hey, hey, hey~ chill~ God did not create the Earth in 1 day. Therefore it takes time for a person to accept Christ".

She bombarded me with "God did create Earth in 1 day! I serve God better than you do!"
__________________________________________________

pfft~ ok fine~ she was a Facebook friend of mine and not a real life friend...what makes her thinks that she serves God better than me? Well I am not trying to say that I serve God the best among the rest of my friends or other people but I did not expect her to say that because I know that there are many of my friends and people serves God the same way like most of us do.

Genesis Chapter 1-2:3

In that chapter, it is about God creating the Earth, He created the Earth in 6 days and the 7th day He rested from all his work.

Now God is the almighty one and he could actually create the Earth in just one day without sweat but why in the bible it says that He took 6 days to create the Earth and the 7th day to rest?

In this statement it shows that God himself took time to shape the Earth. Therefore my dear friend could be a Christian too if she would actually spend more time telling him about Christ and not just bombard him with the "I DO NOT WALK WITH NON-BELIEVERS". I feel so sad for her because she chose to do it her way and not open her mind to God and seek for help but on the bright side, I am glad that she wants to end this relationship because she is a weirdo to me and for him =)

0 comments: